Explore some of the most beautiful and exotic regions on earth in the latest world update of Microsoft Flight Simulator. The new World Update XIII is all thrilled with the fascinating new landscapes.
The update further enhances the overall game experience by adding a total of 13 more countries and 28 non-sovereign territories.
Here are the details of the places added with this update below:
- Melanesia (Fiji, New Caledonia, New Guinea, Indonesia’s West Papua, and the Solomon Islands)
- The Galapagos Islands and key regions of Antarctica, notably the Antarctic Peninsula
- Polynesia (Hawaii and Easter Island)
Grab the stunning new experience throughout these regions and enjoy your journeys better than ever before with improved resolution. The new update release is based on the latest aerial photographs and satellite imagery data.
Explore the new updated height field for Hawaii and the city of Honolulu with many other handmade buildings.
The update will also feature more than 12 hand-made airports as well for you to explore:
- A collection of highlands dirt airstrips in Papua New Guinea
- Easter Island’s Mataveri International Airport (SCIP)
- Hawaii’s Kona International Airport (PHKO)
- Nusatupe Airport (AGGN) on the Solomon Islands
- Bora Bora Airport (NTTB) in French Polynesia
- Moorea Airpot (NTTM) in French Polynesia
But that’s not all. Furthermore, you will have 150 points of interest as well, including:
- Four series of Moai monoliths on Easter Island
- The Autograph Tower – the tallest building in Indonesia and the Southern Hemisphere
- A series of Antarctic research bases, including McMurdo Station, Scott Base, and Davis Station
- The Point Venus Lighthouse on Tahiti
You will find eleven new missions to showcase the best of Oceania as well. These included five discovery flights, 3 Landing challenges, and 3 Bush tips as well.
Microsoft Flight Simulator’s free World Update 13 is available to download now on Xbox and PC via the in-game marketplace to all owners of Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Microsoft Flight Simulator is available on Xbox Series X|S, PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming, and is part of the Xbox Game Pass lineup, PC Game Pass, Windows, Steam, Xbox One, and supported mobile phones, tablets, and lower-spec PCs via Xbox Cloud Gaming.